Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Goals of the Week 5

So last week I achieved my goal about 4 days of the week. I had one horrible horrible day where I threw up about 7 times and bought about 20 dollars worth of food. I don't even know why. But that day is over and I'm working on recovery. 
This week my goal will be to not eat in my room. I have a feeling that will cut my eating by a lot...
Also, apparently more threesomes/foursomes are happening. It's very distracting. I should be writing papers, not thinking about places to have kinky sex. 

What are your goals for the week? How did you do on last week's goal

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about that rough day you had the other day. But GOOD ON YOU for leaving that behind and moving on towards recovery! Don't let lapses bring you down!
    When I was in university I used to keep dark chocolate and almonds and stuff in my room. I intended to eat them in 'moderation', but that just didn't work.... So I figured out it's better if I don't keep food in my room at all. Good luck with your new goal!
    A couple of days ago, I also decided to do what you do and post my goals on my blog every week. I should have told you this earlier, but I actually mentioned you and gave the link to your blog address. Sorry hun, I really should have told you before I did it. I just didn't think about it. If you don't like it, I will delete that part.
    http://girlwithaneatingdisorder.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/say-no-to-deprivation-this-weeks-goals.html

    Hope you have a good week dear!
    Sending you lots of love!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals this week...well this half beginning now...is to lose back to 110lbs? I had a crazy binge on fudge a few days ago and ate around 900 calories in the middle of the night and the trouble caused isn't easy to fix.

    I hope that one day wasn't too horrible for you.

    Good luck on your goal! Can I do it with you? I binge far too much secretly in my room.

    *raises eyebrows upon the words kinky sex because I'm a teenager*

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it :)